Chelsea 4-0 Brentford Highlights
• Chelsea have Fernando Torres to thank for still being in the FA Cup. His strike seven minutes from time in the original tie at Griffin Park on 27 January, added to Oscar’s goal in the 2-2 draw. Brentford had twice taken the lead through Marcello Trotta and a Harry Forrester penalty.
• It was their second meeting in FA Cup history; Chelsea won the first 1-0 away, in the third round in 1950.
• Chelsea hold a 50% winning record over Brentford, triumphing in six of 12 competitive meetings, with the Bees winning in four; 10 of those matches were top-flight league games between 1935 and 1947.
• The winners of this replay will be away to Middlesbrough in the fifth round on Wednesday, 27 February.
• The FA Cup holders are unbeaten in 25 FA Cup matches (W20, D5), and have lost only one of their last 36 in the regulation 90 minutes.
• The seven-times winners, have lifted the trophy in four of the last six seasons.
• Chelsea were last ousted by a third tier club on 27 January 1990, when Bristol City beat them 3-1 at Ashton Gate in the fourth round.
• Brentford are trying to qualify for the last 16 for the first time in seven seasons.
• The Bees have knocked out just one of the last 10 top-flight clubs they have been been paired with in the FA Cup; that being Sunderland in the fourth round in January 2006.
• Uwe Rosler’s side have scored 13 goals in this cup run, with four of them from Clayton Donaldson.