Man City 4-0 Leeds Highlights
Venue: Etihad Stadium
Date: Sunday, 17 February
Kick-off: 14:00 GMT
• Only two wins separate these clubs after 103 competitive meetings over 89 years; Manchester City have claimed 44, Leeds 42 with 17 all square.
• Leeds have won their most recent clash, 2-1 in the Premier League in March 2004 at Elland Road.
• Leeds also hold a 3-2 lead after five ties with City in the FA Cup, which culminated in a 5-2 fourth round victory at Maine Road in January 2000.
• Manchester City, the 2011 winners, have won seven of their last eight FA Cup outings; keeping clean sheets in all seven.
• The five times winners and four times runners-up have only lost one of their last 11 FA Cup matches; that being the 3-2 home defeat to Manchester United in last season’s third round.
• City have not lost in the FA Cup to a Championship club under Roberto Mancini. Mark Hughes was at the helm when Nottingham Forest defeated them 3-0 in the third round in January 2009, in front of the home supporters.
• If Leeds are to qualify for the quarter-finals for the second time in 15 seasons and first since 2003, they will need to claim back-to-back Premier League scalps, having eliminated Tottenham in the fourth round.
• Top-flight clubs have ended the interest of the 1972 winners and three times losing finalists, in each of the last three seasons.
• The Whites’ only victory on the road in two and a half months, was against Birmingham in the FA Cup third round replay, on 15 January.