Millwall 0-0 Blackburn Highlights
Watch FA Cup sixth round match, Millwall Vs Blackburn highlights here.
Venue: The Den
Date: Sunday, 10 October
Kick-off: 14:00 GMT
• Blackburn have been victorious in just over half of their league and cup meetings with Millwall since 1939, winning 17 and losing nine of the 33.
• Late goals from Chris Wood and James Henry gave Millwall a 2-0 win in the Championship match at Ewood Park in November, their first clash in a decade.
• But Rovers have won both previous FA Cup encounters – 2-1 away in the third round in 1979 and 1-0 at the New Den in the fourth round in January 2002.
• Millwall are looking to qualify for the semi-finals for the fifth time in their 128-year history, and the first since the club-record run to the final in 2004, when beaten 3-0 by Manchester United.
• The Lions have been ousted by top-flight clubs in three of the past four seasons, but they’ve already dismissed Aston Villa in this season’s competition.
• Kenny Jackett’s charges have only managed one win in nine league matches (against Middlesbrough) since starting this cup run, in which Preston, Villa and Luton have all been eliminated.
• If Blackburn can win the only tie that guarantees a Championship club in the last four, they’ll be qualifying for the semi-finals for the 19th time in their history, the third in nine seasons and first since 2007.
• Rovers began the road to Wembley before Michael Appleton was appointed as manager, and have not conceded a single goal in knocking out Championship rivals Bristol City (2-0) and Derby (3-0) and taking the prize scalp of Arsenal (1-0).
• The Ewood Park club are hoping to dismiss a fellow Championship side for the third time in this run, but their interest in the competition has been ended on the road in each of the past four seasons.