Swansea 2-2 Arsenal Highlights
Watch FA Cup third round match, Swansea Vs Arsenal highlights here.
1-0 Michu 58′
1-1 Podolski 81′
1-2 Gibbs 83′
2-2 Graham 87′
Head to head
• Arsenal have won half of the 12 league and cup meetings with Swansea. The Swans have won five.
• Two goals in the last two minutes from Michu stole all three Premier League points for the Swans at the Emirates Stadium on 1 December. The Welsh club have also won their most recent home match against the Gunners – 3-2 12 months ago.
• Arsenal are hoping to complete a hat-trick of victories in the FA Cup, having ousted Swansea Town in the fourth round in 1950 on their way to winning the competition, and in 1968 they repeated the score away from home, at the same stage. Earlier, Swansea recorded a 2-1 home win in the 1926 quarter-finals.
• If Swansea are to qualify for the fourth round for the third season running, they will need to eliminate a Premier League club, which they have not done since defeating Portsmouth in the fourth round four years ago.
• The Swans have already reached the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup, and have twice qualified for the last four in the FA Cup (1926 and 1964), but have never appeared in the final itself.
• They have found the net in their last 14 FA Cup matches, and failed to do so most recently in the fourth round against Ipswich in January 2007.
• Arsenal are the second most successful club in FA Cup history. Their 10 wins is eclipsed only by the 11 of Manchester United and their 17 appearances in the final, topped by United’s 18.
• Under Arsene Wenger, the Gunners have lifted the trophy four times; most recently in 2005. Since then they’ve been knocked out by Premier League clubs in each of the seven seasons, but they have also ended the interest of six fellow top-flight clubs, including Aston Villa in last season’s fourth round.
• Still involved in the Champions League, the sixth-placed Gunners are only three places better off than Swansea, but have won three and drawn one of their four outings since League Two Bradford City defeated them in a penalty shoot-out in the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup last month.
• The north London club have lost 99 matches in FA Cup history.