Tottenham 1-5 Chelsea Highlights
Chelsea moved through to an FA Cup final with Liverpool at the expense of Tottenham after controversy at Wembley.
Watch FA Cup semi-final match, Tottenham Vs Chelsea highlights here.
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London
Date: Sunday, 15 April, 2012
Kick-off: 1800 BST
Official Highlights from FA
0-1 Drogba 43′
0-2 Mata 50′
1-2 Bale 56′
1-3 Ramires 77′
1-4 Lampard 81′
• These clubs are facing each other for the 146th time. Chelsea have won 60 of the previous 145; Tottenham are looking for their 50th win.
• This season’s Premier League meetings were both drawn; 1-1 at White Hart Lane, 0-0 at Stamford Bridge.
• This is the ninth time they have been paired together in the FA Cup, with honours even at four wins a piece.
• The most recent clash was in a quarter-final replay in March 2007, which Chelsea won 2-1 at the Lane.
• They have never met in the semi-finals, but Tottenham were 2-1 victors when the pair clashed for the one and only time in the final in 1967.
• It is 21 years since Tottenham won the FA Cup for the eighth time in their history. Only Manchester United (11) and Arsenal (10) have won the silverware more often.
• Spurs have won half of their 18 previous semi-final appearances, but have been unsuccessful in the most recent five – included the season before last.
• The only major piece of silverware of Harry Redknapp’s managerial career was the 2008 FA Cup, with Portsmouth.
• Jermain Defoe is Tottenham’s top FA Cup scorer so far this season, with three goals.
• Chelsea still have the chance to become only the second club to complete the double of FA Cup and Europe’s premier club competition, following Manchester United’s Champions League, Premier League and FA Cup treble achievement in 1999.
• The six-times FA Cup winners, who have lifted the cup in three of the last six seasons, have lost only two of the last 32 FA Cup matches – one of those being on penalties.
• This will be their 20th appearance in a FA Cup semi-final. They have progressed from the last four to the end-of-season showpiece on 10 of the previous 19 occasions.
• Caretaker manager Roberto di Matteo has two FA Cup winners’ medals with Chelsea; 1997 and 2000. Under Di Matteo, Chelsea have won eight, drawn two and lost one in all competitions.
• Juan Mata is Chelsea’s top scorer in the FA Cup, with three goals.